HManPhoto's Random Musings

Posts covering ride reports, motorcycle gear reviews, game and movie reviews, and thoughts on life and my job.

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Continuing the Cycle.

Well, I've committed myself to my next upgrade. Hopefully I won't regret it. If there is one thing I dislike about riding the Bus is the less than adequate low beam. I've never been happy with it and I'm finally doing something about it. Within a couple of weeks I should have in my possession an HID conversion kit for the low beam.

I'm purchasing the 5,300K bulb in order to get the whitest light possible. HID is said to produce three times the light of a standard 55w halogen at a mere 35w draw. The light is also pure white and as close to the color of the sun as you can get. This helps with contrast making everything stand out better, most importantly, deer.

Recommendation for the high beam is a Sylvania Silverstar bulb. I'll purchase it at Wal-Mart because I get a discount there. Once I get everything here I'll record the process and give a thorough review.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home