HManPhoto's Random Musings

Posts covering ride reports, motorcycle gear reviews, game and movie reviews, and thoughts on life and my job.

Friday, January 14, 2005

Why the ads???

I've been asked by many people why I chose to add the Google add bar. The reason is simple. If everyone that logs in here to read this will click through the four adds above each time they visit (they ARE relevant to what you are reading about) I could make enough money off of them to purchase server space to put up video clips of rides and products. That is something I'd love to do but I'm just not willing to sink the cash into that out of my pocket.

Hope that explains it well enough and doesn't run anyone off.

1 Comments:

At 11:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did the plea to click the ads work?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home