HManPhoto's Random Musings

Posts covering ride reports, motorcycle gear reviews, game and movie reviews, and thoughts on life and my job.

Friday, January 14, 2005

Didn't expect all the feedback and questions.

I didn't realize I'd get asked so many questions and recieve so much feedback on my previous posts but its great!

Anyway, I'm still working on the write-up for the future of add-ons to the Hayabusa. However, just a quick response to a question by at few different people that messaged me.

I've been asked about the Sony earbuds I use with my IPOD when on the highway with the bike.

I used to use KOSS "The Plug" head phones. I used them for close to three years and they did their job well. However, a few months ago I purchased the Sony Fontopia earbuds. Part number MDR-EX51LP. They cost $20.00 more than the KOSS plugs but the difference is night and day. They seal better and the sound quality is fantastic.

If you don't want to spend a lot of money the KOSS plugs are not a bad choice. However, if you really enjoy your music as I do then do yourself a favor and purchase the Sony plugs. I thought about trying the noise cancelling but didn't want to spring for the cash. Perhaps in the future I'll move to those.

1 Comments:

At 9:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Chris,
Those are the same ones I picked up for my iPOD mini just yesterday. They also offer the MDR-EX71LP for about $10 more ($49 at Best Buy) but the only difference I could see is a case and an extension cable (I think). Speaker specs were identical to the 51s. I am quite pleased with the sound quality and plus they actually stay in my ears when I put on and pull off the helmet.

Glenn

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home