HManPhoto's Random Musings

Posts covering ride reports, motorcycle gear reviews, game and movie reviews, and thoughts on life and my job.

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Wow... Life and the infinite number of directions it can go.

Well, life never seems to take the path we expect it to. That being said, after a massive change of my own direction, I'm hoping to get my life rebuilt and move on to bigger and better things.

I have a new person in my life who is great and willing to help me with this blog. Since I've basically been given an "assignment" by the Doctor to get the creative side of my brain working, I'll be putting some time into this again.

I've got to get my notes put together on the stuff I've been working on previously and I need to get new photos and new notes on the rest of it. Then I can get to work getting this review site back up and running again the way it should be.

Hang in there and maybe you'll learn something interesting and/or new.

Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home